Contact

Wilson Ramires Galucho
2D/3D Animator, Graphic Designer
Email: nemolokos@hotmail.com
Phone:+447810626863

SHOWREEL 3D/2D Animation

Monday 13 June 2011

PORTOBELLO FILM FESTIVAL Animated Intro Competition



This was my entry for the Portobello Film Festival Animated Intro competition . I was responsible for the animation and my colleague modelled and rigged the character.

We were the winners of the competition and here it is:




Here's a bit behind the process of creating this animation.

Preliminary ideas




Rough animatic..




This is a process that I've learned from Jason Ryan, it really helps to do a rough 2D pass before starting animating with all of those controls in Maya..

Rough Animation



Video reference




2 comments:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality informationanimated intro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! I checked http://www.your60seconds.com/ pretty cool stuff!! cool website too!

    ReplyDelete