Contact

Wilson Ramires Galucho
2D/3D Animator, Graphic Designer
Email: nemolokos@hotmail.com
Phone:+447810626863

SHOWREEL 3D/2D Animation

Monday 13 June 2011

GOT FITNESS? LOGO

Here's a Logo I created for a Personal Trainer company in London, GOT FITNESS?
This was the first logo I ever created, and for a beginner I don't think it's bad at all

FINAL..


Here's a little insight into my process and workflow.

These are the first rough ideas I came up with...


This was the concept the my client liked the most however
we both weren't sure about the head...

Trying different heads







After deciding which shape worked better for the head, I moved on to the text.







Variation of colours



And finally settled for something I was proud of and my client was happy satisfied.




Here's some more designs I did for a shirt..










No comments:

Post a Comment